Friday, August 31, 2007

Dog Adoption Update



I received an email from the President of the Boxer rescue group about a dog that she has been fostering that she feels may be a good fit. "Tigger" is about a year old (about the same age as Fitz) and just sounds like a wonderful dog -- I had the opportunity to have a long conversation with the rescue woman about him on Wednesday night and came away from it very excited to meet this guy. He's a small-ish (on the shorter side, 45 lbs, but very muscular) brindle Boxer who is energetic, but enthusiastic, loving, listens, likes to learn, loves to play and is great with other dogs. He's also completely housebroken and crate trained. So, I'm packing up my dogs and driving down to Bellingham, MA tomorrow morning to meet him. If all the dogs get along and it looks like a good match, I'll most likely be bringing him home with us tomorrow! I will post an update here over the weekend either way.

No comments: