Monday, July 27, 2009

A Funny Thing Happened in the Ladies Room Today



So, I'm in the Ladies Room in a stall and I hear someone come in and go into another stall. I come out and am at the sink washing my hands and I hear the other person come out and go to a sink down the room a bit.

Suddenly I hear this exclamation, "OMG!!!"

I turn around and look at the person and hesitate for a beat and think to myself, 'what is wrong with this picture?'

Suddenly I exclaim out loud, "OMG, you're a MAN!!!"

The poor guy stands there for a moment just gaping at me in horror and shock and then literally runs out of the room, while I call after him, "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone!"

I proceed to stop by and tell two people about it as I walk back to my desk. I'm sorry, it was just too funny not to share.

Hilarious.

No comments: