Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sleep is Good



Do you ever have those days where you feel just absolutely exhausted, and for no good reason? You haven’t been working out hard, you haven’t had a bout of lousy sleep. Work hasn’t been overwhelmingly aggravating or worrisome. You’re just bone tired, just because. That was the way I felt yesterday. Just exhausted and spacey all day long and feeling generally horrible. I came home and felt like a zombie, I didn’t even boot up the computer, never even took it out of my computer bag – that NEVER happens! Finally, I just went to bed early (9:00!)

Of course, the problem with going to bed early is that I tend to wake up a few times during the night and last night was no exception. And last night was of course also the night that a couple of the dogs decided to have a puke fest. Tig at 4:30 AM (what is it about 4:30 AM and dogs puking? I swear that is the Puking Hour) and then Fitz at 5:30 AM. Ugh. So between all that, waking up suddenly at 1:30 AM and thinking it was morning because I had been asleep for a good, long while, getting up for the bathroom multiple times (which happens every night, of course), I still feel much better today, so I must have managed some good sleep after all. Somehow.

No comments: