Thursday, September 04, 2003

Okay, I just ate a MEDIUM cup of Haagan Daz chocolate ice cream. Do you think I'm stressed and overwhelmed or what?

Anyway... the meeting went well. They were very happy with my stuff. Now it's up to them to test it and bang on it and give me some feedback so I know what they want to change (there is always something). In the meantime, it's on to the next piece of the puzzle we're putting together here and it's giving me &*^%#$ fecking agita. I don't even know how to spell that.

Earlier in the day I was on an elevator with this really, really nerdy woman from Accounting (and some other people). Accounting Woman was talking to one of her collegues and all of sudden she exclaims, "Daisy Fuentes is HOT!" I almost snorted out my nose, such was the surprise humor value of this statement (especially considering the source). This was made even better by Accounting Woman's voice, which is this extreme nasal-whiney twang. Definitely one of those scenarios that fall under the catagory of, "you really had to be there". Hmmm, I think most of my stories fall under this category.

No comments: