Tuesday, September 09, 2003

So, I moved to Queens because I just couldn't justify the cost of living in Manhattan anymore. Especially since I really wasn't going out or to restaurants or anything else much, to really take advantage of living there. So I purchased a relatively inexpensive apartment in Queens (that's another thing, I was never going to be able to afford to buy something in Manhattan). So here I am, about a year and a half later, and all of a sudden I'm more broke than I was living in Manhattan! I know a big part of it is I've taken some vacations (real vacations where I actually go somewhere) and have bought stuff for the apartment and I've just generally not been so careful with money. Living in Manhattan I lived very simply and spent little money because that's the way I had to live to survive. I think I've gone a little crazy in Queens. Well, the good side of this is, this is a bad month. Things should get better. My monthly apartment payment is still pretty low. But right now things are fairly dreadful and depressing. TG for Chrissy who is going to lend me some money. I just don't know where it's all gone, I even got a nice tax refund this year. As if my job wasn't stressful enough! GRRAAAAGGGHHH!

No comments: