Thursday, October 28, 2004

Added to My Crappy Week



Posted signs around my apartment complex this week that there was going to be no heat or hot water today due to boiler repairs. No mention of what time this starts and ends, one assumes you will be able to shower in the morning before the repairs start. Not so much. Last night there was one, measly, sign in the elevator stating that the there would be no hot water after 10 PM. Well, first of all, if you live on the 1st, 2nd or even maybe the 3rd, floor, you might not have even seen the damn sign. Since I own a dog, I usually take her out the back way, which requires taking the elevator to the basement, so luckily I did see it. If I didn't own a dog, chances are I would never have seen that sign. So I took my shower last night. So now, while technically clean, I feel icky. My hair feels a little oily, I feel like there is a film over my entire body. And I just don't feel wholly awake. Which puts me in a bad mood. Added to my bad mood was the fact that this MAN decided that he had to wedge his fat ass in the middle of the three-seater I was sitting on this morning on the train (there was another guy, seated on the other end). When there were plenty of empty seats everywhere, he had to cram himself in there. I got up in a huff, said to Michelle (who was sitting across from me), "I'm sorry, but I can't stand to be wedged in like this" and stalked off and found a more reasonable seat. It makes me mad because it was so unnecessary, the train was not crowded, there were plenty of more appropriate seats that this guy could have sat in. Thanks for pissing me off first thing in the morning! ARGH!

No comments: