Friday, July 08, 2005

RANT



You know what really annoys me? People who share a common space who cannot clean up after themselves! Here at work we have common pantries on each floor. It's kind of nice because, in addition to coffee, tea and water, they provide microwaves and refrigerators (and sometimes toaster ovens). Because of this (and because it is so expensive to buy your lunch around here) many people bring their lunch to work. What pisses me off, however, is that every. single. afternoon, there will be at least a couple of dirty tupperware containers sitting in the sink in the pantry on our floor. I just don't understand the selfishness of some people. You are sharing this space was scores of your co-workers, yet you think it's your right to dominate the one sink that we all have to use with your dirty, food-encrusted containers and utensils. ARGH!!!!!! Makes me wonder what their homes look like. Sometimes I just hate people.

No comments: