Thursday, July 07, 2005

Wow, this past week has flown by without seeing me post anything. Anyway, I just wanted to comment with shock, horror and utter sadness on the happenings in London this morning. It brought 9/11 crashing right back to me, like it was happening all over again. I guess it should really come as no surprise that this has happened again, but who can ever get used to the images and the idea of such senseless horror. Not a day goes by for me that I don't think of how vulnerable we all are here in NYC. 9/11 certainly took that innocence away and the London bombings just made those feelings all the more raw this morning. My heart goes out to the people injured and killed, to the families who have been affected, and to the people of London who will now live with the images and memories of this horrible day.

No comments: