Friday, January 13, 2006

Last Day



Today was my last day at my old company and it was just incredibly sad. I managed to keep pretty busy for most of the day, but then when it was winding down and getting to that time I needed to leave, I started getting a bit emotional. My friend Chris came by my desk to say goodbye while I was shutting down my computer for the last time and so I was saying goodbye to her, with Scott (Former-currently-temporary-maybe-permanent manager) hovering just outside of my cube. I know Scott wanted to say a proper goodbye to me, but I just couldn't, I was going to completely lose it any second, so I practically ran down the hall with Chris to leave. I couldn't even look at either of them. And I'm sure Scott was disappointed. I just don't do public emotion well.

No comments: