Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Had a good dose of Scary Spinning this evening and, really, it wasn't too bad. Although there was the usual confusion of her yelling at us to up the pace to double-time in third position and then after being there for a while, screeching for us to change to first position and then yelling, "now -- DOUBLE-TIME!!!!!" Er, I thought we were already on a double-time pace??? And there I was just hanging on by a thread. New spinning bikes in the classroom too, and while they are very nice and ride much smoother than the old bikes, I couldn't help but think that they were designed for larger people as I found myself way more intimate with my seat in the standing positions than I was perhaps comfortable with (and my seat was pretty much set on the smallest setting).

No comments: