Thursday, September 23, 2004

Julia Said (in my comments section):



"Debbie. You are inspiring me. I have been on my fat lazy ass since my sesame bone diagnosis. I have got to get back in the gym just to lose weight and gain my sanity back! GAH! I figure, if you can do it with your crazy schedule, I can too!!! Keep it up. I need the motivation!
Julia"


Well, my schedule really isn't all that crazy, or not any crazier than anyone else who works a basic 9-to-5 job. However, I do have the stumbling block of having to find a safe enough, yet pleasant place to run, now that the days have shortened and it gets dark early. I see people trudging doggedly around this block by my apartment in Queens all the time and it just depresses the Hell out of me. Trudging around and around on this bleak, Queens, concrete sidewalk. I just hope I am never reduced to that desperation. Btw, what exactly are "sesame bones"?

No comments: