Saturday, September 09, 2006

Open Houses



I went to a couple of open houses in North Manchester today.

I saw this house:



and this one:



I particularly liked the little yellow ranch house. The pictures don't do it justice, but it showed very nicely. Very open, reasonable space, decent closet space, little yard, but perfectly landscaped (the yard also borders the grounds of a VA hospital, so it is very private). And that "3-season room" is a really nice bonus. Anyway, I don't know if I really want to be in Manchester, particularly that far North (although, I'm told that this is one of the most desirable neighborhoods in that town). I really like the area where I am and this would be a farther commute and it's more suburban than I ideally want, but it is a nice and very quiet neighborhood. Anyway, so I don't know. I'm sure neither of these will stay on the market long, but geez, I wish I had looked at more places recently, so I would have something to compare it to.

No comments: