Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Dinner last night for Harriet's birthday. A great time was had by all. We went to a little Italian restaurant on the Upper West Side -- my old neighborhood. Now everytime I go up there I am reminded of how much I miss it. Anyway, good food and fun and only 2 glasses of wine (which is a good thing on a Tuesday night). If I only had two glasses of wine, how come I got on the wrong car going home to Kew Gardens (you have to be in one of the first four cars). Luckily I realized my mistake at the Forest Hills stop and had time to make my way forward. Otherwise I would have ended up in Jamaica (which is not pretty -- trust me). Today I feel as if I have garlic oozing out of my pores. I pity the chiropractor at my lunchtime appointment.

Oh, and we went to Pomodoro, the Colombus Avenue (Manhattan) location, of course.

No comments: