Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Kick ass Spinning class tonight. There was a sub, the regular instructor couldn't make it, and while I usually really like her class and appreciate her enthusiasm, I thought tonight's class was the most well-rounded Spinning class I've take so far at NYSC. He had everything in this class. It was unfortunate that he didn't have a microphone however, so it was hard to figure out what he was saying. I had a pretty clear view of him, so between his words, and watching him I mostly always knew what he wanted us to do, but I know others in the class didn't feel the same way. Oh and the room was HOT -- ARGH! I thought I was going to just melt into a puddle underneath the bike by the time the class was finished. I came out of there (between the workout and the heat) limp like a wet noodle. It was great.

Oh, and I had a rant for tonight, but now I can't remember what it was. Bummer.

No comments: