Thursday, January 27, 2005

Drivers in Queens SUCK



So this morning I am waiting at an intersection for the light to change so that I can cross. Light changes to red and of course Brainiac tries to blow through it and realizes he can't make it at the last second, so he stops full in the cross walk. Now I have to cross by walking around behind his (crappy-old-nova-or-whatever-with-after-market-really-badly-tinted-windows-and-stupid-looking-fin-thing-off-the-back) car. So as I cross behind the car, Brainiac backs up catching my arm with his stupid, crappy fin (can't remember what these are called, spoilers maybe?) I slam my hand on his trunk a couple of times and start screaming at him, "hey ASSHOLE! Do you even look behind you before backing up???!!! Idiot!" Brainiac just looks at me with this dull, stupid cow gaze. This is why I'm afraid to run in the streets in Queens. There are too many idiots like this one around.

No comments: