Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Biggest Loser: Angst & Drama



So, I'm sitting here watching "The Biggest Loser" and all these contestants are yelling and crying and arguing over who they're going to vote off of the show. And during all this drama and angst, all I can think of is how I can't believe that none of the women have bothered to put t-shirts on over the sports bras that they're made to wear for the weigh-in. I mean, don't any of them want to cover up their bellies and whatever? I couldn't even pay attention to the argument, all the bellies were so distracting to me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think they have to wear that. I wish they had a rule that all contestants had to wear t-shirts for the weigh-ins. How much can even an XXXL t-shirt weigh? I don't want to see Ron's double set of man boobs. I have to turn away from the screen.

deborah said...

I know that they have to wear it for the weigh in (and I find it fantastically unfair, I think they should at least be able to wear the shirt into the room and put it back on right after they get weighed). But I just couldn't understand why they were all hanging around back at the house (in the kitchen or wherever) without the shirts! I would have had mine back on the instant it was allowed back on.

Unknown said...

oh absolutely! Plus those sports bras have NO support whatsoever.