Saturday, August 30, 2003

I somehow made it through the Friday workday without perishing. Watched the Two Towers last night and am now waiting for the cable guy to come. Excellent.

I hate my upstairs neighbors. Well, I suppose I shouldn't say hate, but my resentment is growing by the week. They have a young child (like a year and a few months old) who has recently progressed to running. Around the apartment. ALL the time. And the thing of it is, these people. Have. No. Rugs. (or carpeting). This of course is in addition to the tendancy to drop hard objects (I'm guessing blocks) on the floor repeatedly. Not to mention the parents' habit of stomping around, dragging furniture and god knows what else. There are two adults and a child up there. In. A. Studio. Apartment! They are driving me insane.

I had really hoped that they would go away for this weekend, but no such luck.

No comments: