Saturday, August 30, 2003

Today was surprisingly and horribly hot. I thought that it was supposed to be a lot cooler by today, but it sure didn't turn out that way. I had hopes of a nice, long walk/run combination in the park, but a walk of a couple of blocks to do some errands killed that notion. I am just hopeless in this kind of heat (the humidity is extremely high -- which really makes it unbearable for me). Instead I opted for some house-cleaning, which while not very exciting, makes me feel like I accomplished something today. Also, I feel a little more peaceful. Clutter and dis-organization stresses me out (which can explain why I am usually stressed out). Anyway, things are clean and put away. For now. AND the cable guy came! I spent some time queuing up recordings of various TLC programs I never seem to be able to catch, as well as some day-time stuff like Dr. Phil and Oprah, etc. (not sure how much of the Dr. Phil and Oprah I'll end up watching, but this way I have the option.) I'm so pathetic.

No comments: