Thursday, August 28, 2003

Well, I think I've finally pretty much finished my application. The Project Manager did another review today and he seemed pretty pleased with how quickly I have been able to incorporate his changes and suggestions and also had some nice compliments about the way I handled some of the functionality, appearance, help, etc. So this afternoon I was able to add it to the application "tree" so that it can be presented to the users at our status meeting next week. At last some of my work will be implemented. This has been a long process and there is still lots of work to do (I should get another related assignment either tomorrow or Tuesday). Our Director wants this to be fully-functional and ready for rollout by January 1. Sounds like it is a long time away, but it really is not, in the World of Software anyway.

No comments: