Thursday, August 28, 2003

Julia commented (in response to a blog from yesterday):

|Ohhh! Keep us posted on this one. I love juicy gossip. Especially if I can meet them one day! LOL! Deb, the next time we come to NYC, you, Steven and Rose, me and Joe, are gonna meet Carolina and Michelle. That way, I can know you is dating whom, etc. It would be better to meet the married boyfriend, too!


Posted By: Julia 8/28/2003 7:44:48 AM|

My response:

NAH! The married BF is relatively anti-social (remind you of "someone's" ex we used to know?). She used to bring him out when our group used to do happy hours on Fridays and I don't think he has ever said two words to me. Total non-personality on that one. But never-fear, I'm sure I will have plenty of future gossip as Michelle will be moving into my apartment building in the next month or two. She is buying Carolina & Janos's apartment. They are moving around the corner to a bigger place (they just had a baby).

No comments: