Friday, April 02, 2004

I had some weird and vivid dreams last night that, among other things, had me involved in some nefarious scheme or another that required hasty escapes through an unfamiliar subway system and a hideout in some huge and creepy illegal apartment in an industrial building. At one point I remember a scene where I was looking out of the window of this apartment along with one of my partners in crime (nameless, faceless person whom I did not recognize from my real life) and we witnessed some bizarre happening where there was an escaped water wheel attached to a long coat rack on wheels from a restaurant that went careening down the street and unhindered by any human (hey, it was a dream, what can I say). But I remember at that point in my dream turning to the person who was witnessing this event with me and saying, "I'm going to have to remember to blog about this."

No comments: