Thursday, April 01, 2004

Things that Annoy Me: My stupid, inconsiderate, asshole upstairs neighbors (who do not have RUGS) that insist on letting "wittle pwecious" 1.5 yro BRAT run around all the time, but especially at SIX O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING. The worst is the freaking kid running around at 6:00 AM on a SATURDAY MORNING (which is what happened this past Saturday). It sounds like someone running across a drum -- without exaggeration. And all the other times they stomp around (many times with shoes on) or drag furniture around or "Wittle Pweshus" drops or throws (repeatedly) toys or whatever on the bare, hard-wood floors. And I am not even going to go into the screaming tantrums I can hear from my apartment. I mean, what kind of people live in a studio apartment with a kid anyway??? I've been told that they all sleep in one bed. Freaks.

No comments: