Monday, May 24, 2004

Guilty Secret



Now I know that there are going to be some of you out there that will get a big laugh out of this, but I'm going to go ahead and announce it anyway... I just joined Match.com. In a moment of weakness last week I filled out a free profile and then I added a couple of pictures and then this morning, I just officially subscribed. I don't even know why. I don't think I really want to go back into the dating scene, my experience has always been filled with heartache and disappointment, and the internet dating thing adds a whole other level of rejection to the mix (trust me, I know, I've tried it before -- not through Match, but through Yahoo and AOL) and I just don't know if I have a thick enough skin for this. On the other hand, I'm not really doing a whole hell of a lot else with my free time, so it might be worth a shot. Maybe. If nothing else, as I told Chrissy last week, it might make for good blog fodder. I'll keep you posted...

No comments: