Friday, March 11, 2005

Fashion Sense



so, I'm watching The Contender (which is surprisingly awesome, btw) and I see an ad for The Tonight Show and see that Ewan McGregor is going to be on (whom I love) so I figure, what the Hell, I'll watch a bit, even though I'm really more of a Letterman fan. And so Jay comes out for the monologue, tagging Drew Carey for some Michael Jackson bits because of some legal issue I don't really care to know about. Anyway, I really enjoy Drew Carey, so that's fine. But. WTF was Jay wearing??? He comes out in a blue blazer (with some kind of subtle plaid) and is wearing: A) a red tie with white polka-dots and, B) brown trousers with (I'm not 100% sure about this, but I swear) pleats. Um, I could be wrong, but doesn't this guy make like a bazillion dollars per episode or something? I mean, I think NBC can afford a stylist and, if not, then if ever there was a case for an intervention of the Fab 5 then here it is (AND! Conveniently, NBC owns THEM as well). Not that I'm such a fashion plate myself, but sheesh! I sit in my little hole listening to The Giggler and smelling curry at lunch-time, he's on National TV every night. But, whatever.

No comments: