Thursday, March 17, 2005

I HATE Noise!



I don't care if it's a car alarm, the loud-incessant giggling of the chick next to me at work, the screaming of the freaking hellspawn upstairs, or someone's loud-ass, head-banger music played so freaking loud that it creeps into the space of everyone around them, I just hate it. It stresses me out and makes me completely crazy. The chick who lives across the hall from me does this. Her loud music can be heard at all hours (this morning it started sometime before 8 -- I could hear it from where I was standing brushing my teeth in my bathroom -- an external hallway, my entranceway, my hallway and a dressing room away). Sometimes she cranks it up starting around 11 PM. I'll take Lola out for the final pee of the night, wincing at the noise. I'll be out on the street and can still hear the music blasting, even though her windows don't face where I am on the street and it's Winter, so her windows are closed. I just don't understand why it has to be so loud? Why does it have to be so LOUD??? If I shared a wall or a floor/ceiling with her, I would need to be locked up. Seriously. It just worries me about what my new hell will be, once the Hellspawn Family moves out. With my luck some head-banger will move in up there.

No comments: