Thursday, March 31, 2005

I Take It Back, So Far This Year Sucks



Between my sister having to leave her wonderful town, my job woes, the on-going issues with asshole neighbors, my inability to commit to any kind of consistent workout, my dwindling desire (and the dwindling opportunities) for social events & encounters... and now (this just in) I just heard a rumor from a neighbor that my building has just sold the apartment beneath me -- which has always been used as a Sales Office and thus has always been empty (except for the occasional Board meeting or whatever). Having no one living underneath me has been the saving grace of living here, the one thing that is keeping me sane at the moment. I can't even imagine how my quality of life is going to sink once I've got a whole set of new noise to deal with! I'm sitting here freaking out just thinking about it -- ARGH!!!!

No comments: