Wednesday, March 30, 2005

So Far, So Good



Well, so far the little reorg in my department at work seems to be going well. I've had a lot of work dumped on me, but I've handled it and have gotten a shitload done which has been pretty satisfying, and I've been enjoying the communication I seem to have with the new manager and I also feel like he's been on top of relaying my efforts to upper management, so that's a good thing as well. I'm feeling a little better this week too, not quite as fragile as I've felt for the past week or so. My old manager is acting so weird around me though, almost as if he's tip-toeing around me. Like he's afraid of me or something. Or feels sort of guilty about what happened. And he's been uber-nice. Scary nice. Oh well, I might as well enjoy it while I can, before he goes back to his crotchedly old self again. I'm sure this will just be a short-lived little interlude.

No comments: