Friday, February 17, 2006

Ahhhh... So Glad It's Friday



Things are going along well, but I really am so glad it's Friday. And, a long weekend to boot! (at least I think it's a long weekend, I've got to check and make sure we have Monday off here). I'm just so tired by the time I reach this end of the week, and I think I'm also a little mentally over-taxed by Friday too. Yesterday we had a meeting with our client on this project that I am working on and we were going over all the enhancements and progress that has been made during the week. I can talk about all the reporting and functionality, etc. 'til the cows come home, but when bond traders and various money people start shooting questions at me about data and calculations, etc. I kind of get this deer in the headlights thing going on. I mean, I take the input I get from the business and from the datamart people and what's been done so far and go from there. But I don't know enough about the business and the data yet to feel really confident and it the scares beejezus out of me.

No comments: