Wednesday, February 01, 2006

No Internet

So, I was hoping to have internet access at my apartment by tonight, but the part the management company left for me to hook the modem up with the cable is not going to work - ARGH!!! So frustrating (I'm writing this via BlackBerry).

Anyway, I otherwise had a pretty good day. Had an appointment w/ Driving School Lady and, in addition to all the driving around and practice parking, she took me to the local DMV so that I could talk to them about what I need to show them to prove NH residency. So, we then also took a trip all the way up to a Town Hall a few towns away to get a letter of residency. With this now in hand, I should at least be all set in that regard. We're going to shoot for next Tuesday for me to take the test.

Managed to also get some work done this afternoon. Each day I feel a little more comfortable in my new job, in my new position. I'm still out of my comfort zone, that's for sure, but I'm beginning to feel a little more comfortable in my new role.

No comments: