Friday, June 25, 2004

Things that have Pissed Me Off in the Last Couple of Days



1 ) Duane Reade giving me 16 $1 bills as change when I bought a soda and a chapstick.
2 ) Chewing the Cud Woman.
3 ) The chick who sits in the cube behind mine who giggles, LOUDLY, ALL the time.
4 ) 2 chicks who came to Spinning Class last night, 8 minutes late, and then proceeded to talk throughout the entire class.
5 ) Slow moving people.
6 ) People with B.O.
7 ) The Long Island Railroad.
8 ) The fact that the skin around my eyes is still a little itchy & irritated and I haven't been able to wear eye makeup.
9 ) The fact that there is supposed to be a major storm tomorrow morning, interferring with my plans to run a race in Central Park.
10) The fact that neither Carolina nor I have any good movies from Netflix for tonight.
11) Humidity.
12) My Chair.

I'm sure there is more...

No comments: