Sunday, June 20, 2004

Too Good To Be True



I've been living in some amount of peaceful bliss for the last two weeks because it seems that my (asshole, upstairs, with no rugs and a toddler) neighbors were away. Peace & quiet and freedom from all their intrusive stomping, child running at all hours of the morning, day and night. Of course I sat here for the two weeks while enjoying the peace and quiet, holding my breath waiting for their return home (no doubt heralded with a lot of stomping and banging and dropping of large, heavy objects and one screaming, spoiled brat) and this happened last night at a little after 10. I knew that it was most likely they had been in Europe (they're from Poland) and so that this morning would be an early one, their internal clocks about 5 or 6 hours ahead. And, sure enough, a little after 5 this morning the stomping and the running started. So, I guess it's back to the same old misery. I knew the peace and quiet was just too good to last. Bastards.

No comments: