Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Stoopid Dog!



So I'm working from home today because we're in the middle of a major snow storm. And Tig is whining at me because he wants to go out. Okay, fine. So I let him out the back slider and he just stands there in a snow drift looking at me. So then I wave my arms and chase him over to the stairs leading down to the yard where he stands peering down on the snow drifts that have obliterated the steps, creating just a snow mountain. He looks back at me waving my arms and back at the stairs just frozen in place. I'm standing there in pajama bottoms and slippers trying to shoo him on to no avail. Finally (after a huge sigh) I have to wade through the big drifts of snow in my pajama bottoms and slippers and literally push him down the mountain of snow into the yard. SHEESH! So now here I sit soaked with melting snow while he sleeps all curled up and warm on a blanket on the couch. Must be nice to be a dog.

4 comments:

J said...

Just pajama bottoms? Were you wearing a top??

deborah said...

well, of course. but the top was not affected by the snow drifts around my feet, you see.

Anonymous said...

Haaaa. Thought the same think J did. Just let the dog out. He will eventually get everything done.

deborah said...

yeah, he would have gotten everything done ON the deck!