Monday, July 21, 2003

I am so depressed today. Woke up to high humidity and storms, it is supposed to storm until Friday. Such a beautiful weekend and I did nothing and I have no one to blame but myself. Sometimes my laziness just wins out. I almost wanted to cry coming in on the train this morning, so dreading the return to work. I need to find a good balance of activity and down-time on the weekends so that I can come back to work refreshed and ready jump back in. Too busy and I start the week exhausted. Not busy enough and I show up on Monday completely depressed (like today).

The later part of my day turned out a lot better than the start. I'm still annoyed at myself for doing nothing with my weekend, but I managed to put it enough behind me to make considerable progress on this project that had me stalled at the end of last week.

No comments: