Monday, July 07, 2003

I took today off of work due to a stomach ailment you really don't want to hear the details of. I'm trying to do some work from home, but that never seems to really work out very well, so I decide I might as well get a couple of errands done. Lola and I are on line at the Post Office (subject for a rant someday) and my friend Carolina steps into line behind us. Carolina just had a baby and she's already back to her size 6 figure. I hate Carolina. (not really, but you know what I mean) and there I am in these baggy, two-sizes-too-big, running shorts, unflattering t-shirt and dirty, oily hair (yes, that's right, I haven't even taken a shower today). I feel like such a slug. Carolina is all clean and chipper and size-6. How nice for her. I'm going to crawl back under my rock now.

No comments: