Monday, July 28, 2003

It's a very unsettling feeling knowing that someone doesn't like you, and for no good reason. There is this woman at work who hates me, I am not too thrilled with her either (bad vibes, probably because I can sense how she feels about me) but I make a point of saying hello to her, or engaging in casual chit-chat, complimenting what she's wearing, etc. because I just can't stand to be uncomfortable in my work environment. But she actively looks the other way when I talk to her her! I mean, what kind of shit is that? And I wouldn't mind so much (well, I would be hurt, but maybe not as freaked out) except that she is the type to whisper behind my back. It's so high school. You don't have to like me, but be F*cking civil. Ahhhh, politics. Anyone know of a good job where I can work from home? Between this crap and the LIRR, I will be ready for the looney bin soon.

No comments: