Monday, July 14, 2008

Quick Weight Loss Update



As of this morning, according to my bathroom scale, I have lost 40 lbs since I began this journey back in March. I'm pretty happy about where I am right at the moment and am hoping now that the surgery is behind me that I can jump back into the fitness part of this equation very soon. I did take one of the dogs for a two-mile walk today and was surprised to feel some achy pain where my gall bladder used to be. It took me a bit by surprise really, I've been feeling so great sitting around and running out to do errands, I really wasn't expecting to feel much discomfort. Anyway, it wasn't bad enough to make me want to stop walking or anything, but it makes me think that I might not be ready to try some running this week. We'll see, I'll probably give it a shot at some point anyway.

No comments: