Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I'm a Wreck!



Do you ever come to work and feel like you’re a total slob? That’s me today. I was so tired last night that I think I slept very deeply. Overnight some heavy rain started, so between the weather and my deep sleep, I had trouble shaking it off this morning. I was running a little late and it was relatively cool this morning, so I threw on an oxford shirt and a pair of pants that I like, but hadn’t worn in a while. Since I was running late, I didn’t bother with makeup (figured that I could throw some on when I got to work). Well, I got here and realized that I’m a mess! These pants are at least two sizes too big – which is a shame, because I used to really like them. I remember wearing them all over London about five years ago or so. But they’re so big right now that they’re literally falling down. They are supposed to be cropped (just above the ankle), but because they’re so big, they fall down so that the pants actually hit where a full length pair would. Additionally, the shirt I’m wearing is also huge. It looks like some oversized crazy smock or something. I feel so blech that I haven’t even bothered to put on the make-up that I brought with me. All-around I feel and look like one, big schlub. I guess this is another outfit that needs to be retired (probably needed to be retired a month or two ago).

No comments: