Thursday, January 29, 2004

As I become more and more obsessed with Animal Planet and shows like Animal Precinct, Animal Cops, Adoption Tales and Pet Story, I start thinking more and more about looking into studying to become a vet technician and/or animal behaviorist, trainer, etc. I love animals and have always had a way with them. I actually get along better with animals than I do most people. This sitting at a desk hour after hour, day after day, year after year is killing me. I wish I could figure out a way to make changing my future (and where I live) more realistic. The logistics of it all stops me in my tracks every time. Paul and I commuted in together this morning and both of us spun our individual fantasies about leaving our company and NYC. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels the way I do.

No comments: