Thursday, January 22, 2004

I'm finally emerging from this sick fog I've been under for the past week -- thankfully. Obviously my blogging has suffered. For those of you out there who wait for my installments... I would apologize, but my inclination is really more to say, "get a life!" In any case, I have very little to report as I have spent much of the past week sleeping and mindlessly watching TV. Well, that sounds like business as usual for me, but trust me, the quality was different.

Seen tonight on my way home from the train:

Man "jogging" in full-puff parka, complete with hood and white tennis/cross-trainer-style sneakers. Any true runner knows that this is not running gear, even on the most artic of days (and tonight it was about 35*, a warm spot before the next chill). So the thought that came to my mind as I watched this guy was, 'Can you say: New Year's Resolution?'

No comments: