Thursday, January 15, 2004

Ran into Paul this morning after waiting on the freezing platform for over 40 minutes in the snow storm. Ranted to him about my horrible co-op meeting from the night before and then finally said, "every time I see you, I seem to be ranting about something." He replied, "Yeah, you have issues." I just get so frustrated about things when I feel helpless, that there is nothing I can do, I just have to accept all the shittiness. The director of my department at work also happened to be on the train, coming in from Long Island. There she was all coiffed and made up, pink lipstick and all, and there I sat with snow melting through my lashes, my still wet hair, frozen into chunks in it's ponytail from having to stand in 5* + windchill temperatures for so long, hoping that a train would finally stop. I'm always a mess.

No comments: