Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Rant of the Day: To the man who sat next to me on the train coming home: Is it really necessary when your considerable bulk is already taking up far more than half the seat, to then sit with your arms akimbo so that your elbow completely juts into my ribs??? And then to completely lean on top of me to pull your wallet out of your pocket (instead of maybe standing up to retrieve it) and then again do the same to put your wallet back, causing me to have to lean at an unnatural angle to avoid being more intimate with you than I already, uncomfortably, am??? I mean, is it too much to ask to have a little common courtesy? I know it's a crowded commuter train but, comeon. Why do some people insist on making a miserable situation even worse?

I hate commuting.

No comments: