Thursday, January 29, 2004

I'm not even going to talk about my commute this morning, it was just too horrible and this is getting redundant. I am curious, however, about why they were announcing "weather-related equipment problems" for this morning, when the snow storm wasn't last night, but the night before. Yesterday, the delays weren't too bad, only about 10 mins. I think they just thought, "hey! there was a storm this week, let's just use that excuse" Figured that they'd get some mileage out of it. Bastards.

On an unrelated note, I was hoping to talk my wings & beer friends into a wings and beer session for this weekend. It's been a long time since we've had a chance to do so. But no such luck, they're already booked for the weekend. Looks like another boring-ass weekend in Queens for me. My social life totally sucks.

No comments: