Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Freaking co-op bored, I mean, board meeting tonight lasted two and a half hours. GAH! I worked late, ran Lola out and pretty much had to go straight there, so I didn't even get a chance to eat anything. Oh yeah and they brought up "the pet issue" -- basically pets are not allowed, but everyone ignores the rule, myself included (obviously). This rule I think pisses me off more than anything else. You live in NYC, everyone here is completely isolated (especially single people) and a building is going to tell me that I can't have a pet??? And of course dogs come under fire more than anything else because they are the most visible. Oh, and yet the people above me can have a child that runs back and forth across the floors from 7 in the morning 'til 10 at night, with no rug covering at all, and that's perfectly okay. The co-op board president is the really the force behind this pet rule, for some reason she's got this thing against pets. Anyway, I don't care. Don't care if I never go to another co-op meeting as long as I live either. Two and a half freaking hours, sheesh! Never buy a co-op.

No comments: