Saturday, February 28, 2004

Beautiful day here in NYC. In the 50s and sunny and here I sit lazy and uninspired from drinking too much beer at Movie Night at Carolina & Janos's last night (btw, we saw "Matchstick Men" -- good movie). Spent a little time in the backyard so that Lola could play with Jake, her Lhasa Apso friend from upstairs, but that is about as far as my ambitions seem to be carrying me today. I'm supposed to go to a party in Manhattan tonight, but I really don't want to go. I know I would have a good time there, but I also don't want another night of drinking (and, let's face it, there's no way I would end up sitting there sipping seltzer water) and sitting around in a whole bunch of cigarette smoke is not very appealing to me these days. Plus I'm trying to save a little money. Lastly, it would be nice to feel energetic enough tomorrow to get to the park or something, especially if it's going to be another day like this. What to do, what to do.

No comments: