Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Rant of the Day: This chick who works on my floor (for a different department) takes over our common kitchen every single morning. Every morning has to spread out all of her breakfast crap (her damn egg to be sliced, her fruit to be cut up, he stupid oatmeal) right in the corner of the pantry where all the cups and sugar and tea are and the microwave is and even the drawers for the spoons and forks. So now anyone who needs to get in there (which is everyone in the morning) has to reach around or over her, while she stands, obstinately in that prime space. Now why she can't do her thing at a table or a counter away from where everyone needs to get to, is beyond me. It's a whole room and she picks the one corner that is going to be the most inconvenient for everyone else on the entire floor. Sometimes she leaves all her breakfast makings (in that spot) in the pantry while she goes to the ladies room first. I've been tempted to throw it all in the garbage. You just know if I did, I would get so busted. My luck. So I just seethe about it every morning instead.

No comments: