Thursday, February 12, 2004

Oh crap. My plumber friend happened to be in the building tonight to change a shower head for Michelle, so I had him stop down to check out my problem (basically, one faucet handle had broken off in my shower on Christmas Eve -- I've been using a wrench since then -- and the other day the other side sprang a leak). He told me that it's a major problem and that I'm not only going to have to get a plumber, but someone is going to have to rip out the entire wall. OMG! I almost cried right there. I don't know what to do. He said that he can't do it because buildings such as these require specially licensed contractors with millions of dollars of insurance, etc. I am freaking out because I have no money. I mean none. And he said that this is the sort of thing I shouldn't let go -- it could be a huge mess. What frig am I going to do????

No comments: