Wednesday, February 25, 2004

I'm on a roll this week. I managed to get to the gym again today on my lunch hour. I concentrated mostly on the upper-body weights machines and then threw in 20 minutes on the elliptical for some cardio. I had left work at about a quarter to 12 to get up there before the rush and I did notice a difference. There were only a few people using the various weights machines, although the cardio machines were being heavily used by the time I was finished (there was no wait for anything, but it was a bit busy). Walking back to work, I tried to relax and slow it down a notch instead of weaving between and passing all the hordes of shoppers and tourists and strollers. I found myself much less aggravated this way and it probably only cost me about a minute in travel time. Hmmmm, I think there could be a lesson here somewhere.

No comments: