Thursday, September 11, 2008

More Horse Stuff



Okay. So, I had my first session on a horse in about 22 years last Saturday. I have another lesson at the barn scheduled for this Saturday. And now I have a lesson at another barn for next Friday (probably followed by a lesson at the first barn the next day). I'm going a little crazy with all this horse stuff! But it's a good crazy. There seem to be so many good barns around that I really do want to try a few to see which is going to be the best for me. I guess squeezing in an extra riding lesson here or there really can't hurt, I do have a lot of work to do on my equitation after all.

For anyone who is interested, the current contenders so far are:

Barn #1: Walnut Hollow Farm

and

Barn #2: Appletree Farm

There may be a third one that I'll end up looking at as well, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

I must be out my mind. (But I can't stop thinking about horses -- call me obsessed).

No comments: