Friday, September 05, 2008

Tough Day at the Gym



I had a personal training session today and I really just wasn't that into it for once. I think I was just really tired, because I was all draggy and didn't have any energy. "Nice Mike" even asked me before we started if I was "into this today". Uh, no, not so much -- ha! At least I'm honest. Good thing I had that appointment scheduled, or I probably wouldn't have done anything today.

Anyway, after I warmed up for 15 minutes on the elliptical, Mike put me through a bunch of stuff that included tricep dips, "skull-crushers", push-ups against the half ball thingie (called a "BOSU"), situps sitting on the damn BOSU, and a bunch of other stuff. Can I say that I HATE BOSU? I even said it out loud a couple of times, "I hate you BOSU" and then kicked it. Mike thought that was pretty funny. Anyway, it was a pretty good workout and I was glad that I did it, but I'm even more glad that it's over. Oh and I think I wrenched my shoulder a little bit doing those dips, I put some ice on it before and it feels better now, but I'll probably put some more on later to be sure.

No comments: