Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Annoying Occurance #57684: I'm at the gym today. The gym is empty except that there happens to be this one guy working out on a weights machine, three machines away from me. Fine. Well, he went through each machine so fast (like 1 minute on each one) that in no time he was completely on top of me (and I don't exactly linger). Stands over me while I do my thing on one machine. I get off, he jumps on. I do my thing on the next one and am not even a quarter of the way done before he is standing over me again. I mean, literally on top of me. I was so freaking pissed. The gym was EMPTY! Couldn't he have jumped around me, or gone to another machine while I was on mine? It's not like he was going to completely lose his opportunity. Gah! I was so completely irritated. After shooting him an extremely dirty look, I got off, and moved on to another set of machines and away from this bonehead. I came back and finished the last two or three machines on that line after he was gone. People are so rude. Dickhead.

No comments: